The Trust is managed via the Board who are responsible for performance and provide the strategic direction to ensure we deliver high quality, safe services.
The Board is made up of:
- Executive Directors - responsible in their executive role for managing the organisation and, as board members, for the leadership and direction of the Trust
- Non-Executive Directors who do not have a managerial role but are responsible for challenging the Executive Directors in decision-making and on the Trust’s strategy.
Collectively they are responsible for our overall performance and our plans for the future.
We also have a Council of Governors comprising elected staff and public Governors, as well as appointed Governors. Our Governors represent the views of Foundation Trust Members drawn from our local population. Governors help the Trust make decisions about our services and hold our Non-Executive Directors to account.
Our clinical services
The Trust is formed into five Divisions. Four of these divisions cover different parts of Hampshire (Portsmouth and South East Hampshire, South West Hampshire, Mid and North Hampshire and Southampton). The fifth division encompasses our specialist services such as children’s services, learning disability services and forensic services. These divisions are supported by shared corporate service resources such as estates, IT services and human resources.
The Divisions are aligned to the local health systems and networks of GP surgeries within Hampshire. This helps to make care more joined up for local people. Divisions include physical and mental health services and are led by divisional leadership teams, headed up by a Clinical Director who continues to work in their own clinical speciality.
Information about our divisions can be found below:
- Clinical Director: Dr Mayura Deshpande
- Divisional Director of Operations: Rob Guile
- Medical Director: Dr Simon Hill (Adolescent services) / Dr Jennifer Dolman (Adult secure and Learning Disabilities)
- Director of Nursing and AHPs: John Stagg
Main locations and services
- Bluebird House - Medium secure forensic inpatient Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMHS) care for young people with complex mental illness
- Southfield - Low secure forensic care for adults with serious mental illness
- Austen House - Low secure CAMHS care for young people with mental illness
- Ravenswood House - Medium secure care for adults with serious mental illness
- Leigh House - Inpatient CAMHS service for young people who are have a serious mental illness
- Ashford - Low secure care for adult men with a learning disability
- Learning disability services - Community teams, Hospital liaison services and forensic community teams
- Children’s services - Health visiting, school nursing, Children’s Health Information Service, Children in Care, Family nurse partnership
- Clinical Director: Dr Rachel Anderson
- Divisional Director of Operations: Laura Rothery
- Medical Director: Dr Jeremy Rowland
- Director of Nursing and AHPs: Ben Goodwin
Services and main locations
- Moorgreen Hospital - Stoneham centre, Southampton Intensive support team
- Romsey Hospital - Outpatient clinics, radiology, orthopaedic choice, musculoskeletal (MSK), two rehab wards
- Fordingbridge Hospital - Rehab Ward, physiotherapy, orthopaedic choice and occupational therapy
- Lymington New Forest Hospital - Stroke rehab ward, Medical Assessment Unit, three rehab wards , frailty services, MSK and radiology
- Melbury Lodge* - OPMH (Older Persons Mental Health) functional (such as depression, schizophrenia, bipolar mood disorder) mental health ward, acute (severe) mental health ward, Mother and Baby unit.
*Melbury Lodge is geographically located in the Mid & North Hampshire Division, but under operational management of the South West Hampshire Division
- Clinical Director: Dr Victoria Osman-Hicks
- Divisional Director of Operations: Nicky MacDonald
- Medical Director: Dr Maja Meerten
- Director of Nursing and AHPs: Liz Taylor
Services and main locations
- Parklands Hospital
- Older person's mental health functional (conditions such as depression, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder) mental health ward
- Older person's mental health organic(conditional such as dementia) mental health ward
- PICU (Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit)
- adult mental health ward
- MOD (Ministry of Defence) mental health ward.
- Alton Community Hospital
- Rehab ward
- IV clinic
- Tissue Viability clinics
- outpatient clinics.
- Avalon House
- Community hub (Older Persons Mental Health (OPMH)
- Community Mental Health Teams (CMHT)
- health clinics
- community care.
- Clinical Director: Dr Adam Cox
- Divisional Director of Operations: Sarah Olley
- Medical Director: Dr Zaid Alabassi
- Director of Nursing and AHPs: Richard Webb
Services and main locations
- Antelope House
- Two adult mental health wards
- Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Western Community Hospital
- Short stay Older person's mental health organic (conditions such as dementia) mental health ward
- Older person's mental health functional (conditions such as depression, bipolar disorder etc...)mental health ward.
- Crowlin House - Social care unit providing residential care for adults with mental illness
- Forest Lodge - Residential unit for people who have been using mental services who need help with their recovery and wellbeing
- Clinical Director: Dr Riaz Dharamshi
- Divisional Director of Operations: Nicky Creighton-Young
- Medical Director: Dr Denzell Mitchell (mental health) / Dr Steve Plenderleith (physical health)
- Director of Nursing and AHPs: Laura Pemberton
Main services and locations
- Elmleigh Hospital - Inpatient service for male and females with functional (conditions such as depression and bipolar disorder) mental illness
- Gosport War Memorial Hospital - Two older person's mental health wards, two rehab wards
- Fareham Community Hospital - Outpatient clinics, continence service, MSK, occupational therapy
- Petersfield Community Hospital - Two rehab wards, rapid assessment unit for older people, Physiotherapy, Urgent Treatment Centre
- Hollybank - Residential unit for people who have been using mental services who need help with their recovery and wellbeing
- Willow Group - A group of four GP surgeries in Gosport which form the Gosport Central Primary Care Network