Our Board is ultimately responsible for the Trust’s performance. It provides the strategic direction to help ensure we deliver high quality, safe services.
The Board holds regular meetings to discuss key issues around performance, quality and governance. Anyone is welcome to attend a public board meeting.
Our next meeting is on Tuesday 25 January 2022 at 10:30 - 14:00
Our meetings are being held virtually until further notice and therefore if you would like to join us to observe this meeting, please email us at Corporate.email@example.com to register your place. We will then send you the access details for the meeting.
Please note that our agendas have been streamlined for the time being to focus on the most necessary business.
Board papers are provided ahead of each meeting so please ensure you have registered you interest in observing the meeting so papers can be made available to you. Minutes are available on request.
- Board meeting 30 November 2021
- Board meeting 30 November 2021 (Confidential)
- Board meeting (Focus) 19 October 2021
- Board meeting 28 September 2021
- Board meeting 27 July 2021
- Board meeting (Focus) 8 June 2021
- Board meeting 25 May 2021
- Board meeting 30 March 2021
- Board meeting 26 January 2021
- View the Register of Directors' Interests
- View the process for asking questions of the Board of Directors or Council of Governors
- Listen to Trust Board and Council of Governors' meetings on our SoundCloud site.
- View the Register of staff interest, gifts, sponsorship and hospitality
- View the Trust's Constitution