Becoming a member means you can have a much greater say in your local healthcare. Your voice counts.
Why become a member?
We're always striving to improve and as a member, you can help us do this. We want to hear your experience of our services. We want to know how you think we should invest our money, and where we should develop services further.
We want to know when things go well, and when they don't, so we can address issues and problems quickly. In order for our services to meet the needs of local people and communities, we need to know what you expect and want.
You can be involved as little or as much as you'd like, and in a variety of different ways. You may just want to receive updates about what the Trust is doing, you may want to come along to local meetings and focus groups, or take part in surveys and questionnaires.
Being a member won't affect the care and treatment you receive. You also don't have to agree with everything our Trust does, or share our views.
What are the benefits?
As a member, you'll be able to:
- Present your ideas, feedback or concerns to the Trust
- Elect fellow members to become Governors (or stand for Governor yourself)
- Meet and interact with the Council of Governors
- Go to constituency meetings to discuss health care in your local area
- Attend the Annual Members' Meeting
- Register for Health Service Discounts, where you can find a huge range of offers and benefits
Becoming a member is quick and easy - simply complete the paper application form or the online version.
If you are a member of staff, you are automatically enrolled into our membership scheme.
Telephone: 023 8087 4666
Complete the online application form.