Physical Health Services

community nurse.PNGWe provide a range of physcial health services across Hampshire - both in the community and in our inpatient wards. We look at each patient’s individual needs when planning care and treatment and you can expect to receive a range of care, support and treatment.

Out of hours

If you have a concern about a physical health problem out of hours, speak to your GP. They will have their own out of hours arrangements to ensure you receive the care and treatment you need.You can also call 111 for out of hours help or get online help at:

Urgent treatment centres (UTCs) are GP-led, open at least 12 hours a day, every day,  and are equipped to diagnose and deal with many of the most common ailments people attend A&E for.

Call 999 in a medical emergency. This is when someone is seriously ill or injured and their life is at risk.

Accessibility tools

Return to header