Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust's publication scheme has been designed to comply with the Information Commissioner's Office model publication scheme guidance.
Information is published in accordance with the model publication scheme on the Trust's website and this can be accessed using the links on this page. Hard copies of the information can be provided on request. Postage costs will be charged in addition to a fee of £0.02 per page to cover printing costs.
The information has been divided into seven classes of information as detailed below. Given the amount of information held by the Trust, it will not be possible to publish it all online. In many cases, information normally found in a publication scheme is available elsewhere on the Trust's website.
If the information you require is not available here or on the Trust's website, then please submit a Freedom of Information request.
About Southern Health
We received Foundation Trust status in April 2009 under the name Hampshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust. We are now one of the largest providers of mental health, learning disability, social care and community services in the country.
We are regulated by NHS Improvement/NHS England, the independent regulator of NHS Foundation Trusts. Their role is to ensure that NHS Foundation Trusts comply with the conditions they signed up to, they are well-led and financially robust.
Further information can be found on these pages:
Our Annual Reports and Accounts contain information on our Trust's expenditure and other financial information relating to:
- Budgets and variance reports
- Financial audit reports including our annual audit letters
- Our capital programme
- Staff and Board members' allowances and expenses
- Procurement and contracts
Our Standing Financial Instructions include information regarding how the Trust identifies and implements its financial responsibilities; and Information about our procurement and tendering procedures. Reports on our expediture over £30k can be found in our documents library.
The Trust follows the national Agenda for Change structure with regards to staff pay and grading structures.
- Information about our strategy can be found on our strategy page.
- Information about our performance can be found in our Board Reports or the Annual report.
- Information about our latest CQC inspections can be found on the CQC website.
- Copies of our Learning from death reports can be found in our documents library.
- Details of our internal and external audits can be found in the Audit, addurance and risk committee papers in the document library.
- Details of our service user engagement and survery can be found in the Have your say section of the website.
Our Trust Board has ultimate responsibility for decisions made about the provision of Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust services. For more information please take a look at Our Structure or Our Board.
Board papers, agendas, and minutes are regularly published and updated on our website.
Our Patient and public involvement strategy contains information about how we involve patients and the public in designing, developing and improving Southern Health.
Our public consultations (for example, concerning closures or variations of service) will be listed on our website under 'Have your say'.
- The register or directors interests
- The register of Governor interests
- Expenditure over £30,000 can be found in our documents library
Please note that guidance on information available for re-use under the Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2015 is published on our website.
Please contact our Freedom of Information team if you would like information regarding:
- Copies of previous FOI requests
- List of named contractors/suppliers
- Asset registers
- Information asset registers
- Our CCTV surveillance cameras