We produce an annual report every year to tell people about:
- What we do
- How we’re performing
- The quality and safety of our services
- Our governance processes
- Our finances
- What our plans for key areas for the coming year are
As a Foundation Trust, we have to submit our annual report and accounts to NHS Improvement (the independent regulator of Foundation Trusts) and to Parliament.
If you’d like to receive this information in an alternative format, please contact our Corporate Governance Team on 023 8087 4210.
Our Annual Report and Accounts for 2021/2022 have been laid before parliament. You can download them below. You can also download our quality account below. A summary version of the annual report will be published in due course.
Each year we develop a Summary Annual Report or Review of the Year document to showcase key pieces or work from the Trust over the last year. This year we produced an animated Review of the Year featuring some highlights from the 2021/22 finacial year. You can watch the video below
Each year we develop a Summary Annual Report or Review of the Year document to showcase key pieces or work from the Trust over the last year. This year we worked with Drop The Mask a local community interest company (CIC) specialising in digital production and run by people with lived experience of mental health issues to create a video version. You can watch the video, which is introduced by our Chair, Lynne Hunt, below.
- View the Annual Report and Accounts 2017/18 (including the Quality Report and Account)
- View 'Transforming our future' the summary annual report document 2017/18
- View the Annual Report and Accounts 2016/17 (including the Quality Report and Account)
- View the easy read version of 'Building confidence', the Summary Annual Report document
- View the Annual Report 2015/2016
- View the Annual Report 2014/2015
- View the Annual Report 2013/2014
- View the Annual Report 2012/2013