You are here:
Please consult NHS 111 or your GP urgently if you have recently or suddenly developed:
• Difficulty passing urine or controlling bladder/bowels.
• Numbness or tingling around your back passage or genitals.
• Numbness, pins and needles or weakness in both legs.
Please discuss with your GP before submitting this referral if you:
• Are feeling generally unwell/fever
• Have any unexplained weight loss
• Have a history of cancer
• Have recently become unsteady on your feet
If you dont know your NHS number you can find it here
Next of Kin details