This area of the website brings together all the ways you can talk to us, Southern Health. We want to hear your experience of our services. We want to know how you think we should invest our money, and where we should develop services further.
We want to know when things go well, and when they don't, so we can address issues and problems quickly. In order for our services to meet the needs of local people and communities, we need to know what you expect and want.
There is information about:
- Contacting us and our Headquarters
- How to raise a concern
- Ways you can get involved (including volunteering, our charity, consultations and submitting feedback)
- Becoming a member of Southern Health
- The people participation team
- Submitting your feedback
- Taking part in the NHS Friends and family test.
We also have a variety of patient, service user and carer groups that you can join to have your say. If you are interested in joining, please contact Dawn Buck, Head of Patient and Public Engagement and Patient Experience.