Quality Improvement downloads
- Idea on a Page: Have an idea and want help gathering your thoughts? Want a project initiation document to share and help get you started? Then this Idea on a Page form is for you.
- Driver Diagram template: Driver Diagrams are a great way of visually breaking down a problem and generating lots of change ideas. Click here to download our template.
- Fishbone Diagram template: Fishbone Diagrams are a great visual way of looking at cause and effect. Putting the problem in the head of the fish, it allows you to work backwards and look for the causes of the problem. Click here to download our template.
- 5 Whys: 5 Whys is a simple but effective approach to understand why a problem has occured at a fundamental level. Please download this template to help you gather your 5 Whys.
- PDSA: A PDSA (Plan, Do, Study, Act) cycle is a great technique used for testing change. Please download our worksheet to help you collate your thoughts.
Quality Improvement partners
Quality Improvement Cafe
The Solent NHS Trust Academy of Research and Improvement is hosting a series of 'QI Cafe' sessions throughout 2023, during which anyone can dial in, and take part in bitesize discussions on QI, undertake learning and refresh their Quality Improvement knowledge. View the QI Cafe flyer for more details on dates and times.
Useful Quality Improvement links
- Solent NHS Trust Academy of Research and Improvement
- Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust QI Website
- Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust QI Staff Portal (internal site)
Social Media accounts
- Southern Health QI on Twitter
- Southern Health QI on Facebook
- Solent Academy of Reasearch and Improvement on Twitter
- Isle of Wight NHS Trust QI Team on Twitter
- Gloucestershire Health and Care NHS Trust QI Team on Twitter
- North Staffs Combined Healthcare NHS Trust QI Team on Twitter
- Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board QI Team on Twitter
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust QI Team on Twitter