Stalking is defined as ‘a pattern of fixated and obsessive behaviour which is repeated, persistent, intrusive and causes fear of violence or engenders alarm and distress in the victim’ (Suzy Lamplugh Trust, 2016).
What services do we offer?
· Advice and consultation to teams and individuals
· Assessment of the stalking perpetrator
· Formulation of the stalking behaviour (which can be used to guide management)
· Psychological interventions
· Co-working with other services
· Signposting to other services
The Hampshire Multi-Agency Stalking Intervention Project is unable to provide direct intervention to individuals currently under police investigation, but advice and consultation to those caring and managing them, can be offered.
The Hampshire Multi-Agency Stalking Intervention Project does not care co-ordinate. The referring service needs to hold the case whilst intervention is provided.