skip to main content

Enteral Nutrition Service - West Hampshire

West Hampshire Enteral Nutrition Service looks after adults with a feeding tube in the community registered with a GP in the New Forest, Lyndhurst, Totton and Waterside, Romsey, Southern Parishes and Avon Valley. Please contact us for further details.

What can the team help me with?

    The team is made up of dietitians, specialist nutrition nurses, speech and language therapy and enteral feeding assistants and can help with:    
  • Training for people with newly placed tubes and their family/carers
  • Advice and hands on support to resolve tube and feed related issues
  • Support with feed and ancillaries supplies
  • Nutritional review
  • 24hour advice line via Nutricia Homeward

Where will I be seen?

Regular clinics will be held in a variety of locations and at selected care homes. Home visits can be arranged if required.

How should I contact the team?

Call us on 0300 003 0199                                     

West Hampshire Enteral Nutrition Service

Romsey Hospital, Winchester Hill, Romsey, Hampshire, SO51 7ZA

Email us on

PINNT Support group: To find out more about support groups for people on artificial nutrition visit:

Page Comments