Community teams which were previously scattered across the city, are now located at Avalon House, in Chesil Street. The building has been leased to the Trust by Winchester City Council, and has been completely refurbished, providing a bright, modern environment for patients and staff alike.
The ground floor is set aside for clinics, with the first and second floors having open plan offices where the teams are based.
- Winchester City Community Care Team (district nurses and therapists)
- Older People’s Mental Health Community Services
- Children’s Community Services (school nursing, special school nursing and health visiting)
- Community Health Clinics (leg wounds, diabetes, oxygen, continence, musculo-skeletal, catheter care)
- Podiatry Service
- Winchester area Integrated Community Care services hub
- Community Mental Health
- Winchester Children's