We are really keen to provide people with a variety of opportunities to get involved with our work and put them in the driving seat so they can let us know what they’d like to do and how much time they can give.
There are many different ways to be involved in improving and shaping our services.
If you are interested in issues related to carers, you may wish to specifically contribute to Southern Health's local carers groups.
Carers Rights Day, Thursday 21 November 2019: Helping you find your way
It's important that you understand your rights and are able to access the support that is available to you. Each year, Carers Rights Day helps us to do this, whilst also raising awareness of the needs of carers.
Carers are welcome to attend the Andover Mind events below for useful information and exciting activities:
- 11am-3pm, Tuesday 19 November: Havant Library, Meridian Centre, Elm Lane, Havant, PO9 1UN
- 10am-3pm, Tuesday 19 November: St. John's Church, Hartley Wintney, RG27 8ED
- 10am-3pm, Wednesday 20 November: Andover Mind, SP10 2BN
- 10am-3pm, Wednesday 20 November: Liphook Scout and Guide Hall, GU30 7LD
- 10am-3pm, Thursday 21 November: St. Mary's and Margaret Church Hall, Park Gate, Fareham, SO31 7GH
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call 01264 332297.
Below is some information about local and national consultations where you can get involved and have your say: