The Carers and Patients Support Hub provides a friendly listening ear and support service where you can share your feedback with a focus on local resolutions
The hub is aimed at anyone that has or needs support to find the right service for them, ask for advice or access signposting information, and will be able provide an additional platform to share your feedback to support the Trust to make positive changes for the future.
About the service
The hub will be focused around hearing your concerns and raising them with the most appropriate team, escalating where appropriate or signposting other services or organisations to best support you.
The service is separate from the Complaints Team but will work closely with them if required, to ensure that a suitable resolution to your concerns has been reached.
The hub has been co-produced with people who have been in contact with the Trust. They have shared their own experiences and views to help shape this new service.
"Sometimes we just want to speak to someone about our experience, without taking any further action”.
“To know that someone has listened and taken our feedback on board with a view to making positive changes for any future care”.
What we do
The Carers and Patients Suppport Hub is aimed at anyone that has or needs support to find the right service for them, ask for advice or access signposting information, and will be able provide an additional platform to share your feedback to support the Trust to make positive changes for the future, and build collaborative networks with the community.
The hub aims to:
- Provide a confidential service when needed.
- Help resolve worries and problems that can be addressed immediately.
- Provide support and advice for anyone that needs help finding out information relating to our services or third-party organisations.
- Identifying gaps within the services & feeding this back to the relevant areas
- Will work closely with the complaints team when required.
- Will work collaboratively with third party organisations, community groups and others to build positive working relationship.
- Being visible and accessible to everyone that needs support from the hub
How to find us
Carers and Patients Support Hub, Sterne 7, Tatchbury Mount, Calmore, Southampton SO40 2RZ
Out of hours
The Carers and Patients Support Hub is available 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.