We provide a wide range of services at Lymington New Forest Hospital. It provides both scheduled (planned) and acute care, and is designed to be a 'one stop shop' with appointment, consultant, diagnosis and treatment under one roof.
There is a dedicated part-time Chaplain.
Our services include:
- Blood tests: We operate a walk-in service between 7.30am and 3pm, Monday to Friday (no appointment required). Alternatively, Blood tests are now also provided at local GP surgeries. To contact your local service please phone your surgery or visit New Forest Healthcare's website
- CT scanner
- Elective day case and short stay surgery
- Four inpatient wards and a recovery ward
- Long-term conditions unit
You will still contact your own GP to get the results and for any further appointments.
- Forest Assessment Centre
- Stroke rehabilitation
- X-ray (Walk-in clinic, Monday-Friday, 9.30am-12.30pm and 1.30pm - 4pm)
Ward visiting times are between 11am and 8pm. Two visitors per bed at a time please. If you would like to visit outside these hours, please ask the nurse in charge.
Please note, we aim for quiet mealtimes and rest times, staff will be able to advise when these are. Sometimes staff may have to ask you to leave due to clinical reasons, we really appreciate your support with this.
The League of Friends of Lymington New Forest Hospital provide extra care and amenities for the patients and staff at the hospital. Speak to representatives at the hospital itself, or visit the website here: www.lymingtonhospitalfriends.org