We would like to invite you to review our updated People and Partnership Commitment document.
Our Experience, Involvement and Partnership strategy plan 2017/2018 detailed our commitment to working together with service users, patients, families and carers so that they have a say in their care and treatment and help us to improve our services. By working together we accomplished many of the priorities identified.
We have now undertaken a thorough review of our strategy working with a number of service users, carers, staff and a range of stakeholders to whom we are extremely grateful. The review has been conducted over a number of months, led by task and finish groups, the members of which have kindly given us their time to enable to complete the first stage of this process.
We are now seeking wider feedback, suggestions and views and would greatly appreciate it if you could review our consultation strategy.
We are asking 4 questions however any feedback would be greatly appreciated
- Whether you think we are focused on the right things
- If you think anything important is missing
- If you have any other ideas for us to consider
- How easy this document is to read and understand?
You can give feedback in a number of ways
- You can email People.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can email me email@example.com
- You can complete a short survey https://eu.surveymonkey.com/r/draftEngagementstrategy22
- Speak to Carers and Patients Support Hub click here