Paula Hull, Director of Nursing and Allied Health Professionals
- qualified as a registered nurse at Southampton Hospitals in 1988
- had a long career in community nursing then became a practice nurse, working in primary care for over 10 years.
- worked as a Matron in Primary Care for several years before joining Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust.
- also worked at South Central Strategic Health Authority as a patient safety manager.
- graduated with a Masters in Leadership and Management from the University of Southampton in 2013.
- became the Associate Director of Nursing and Allied Health Professionals in the Integrated Services Division in 2014, taking on the responsibility for all Nurses and Allied Health Professionals and accountability for ensuring patients, service users and families are at the heart of our services.