Dr Karl Marlowe, Medical Director
- joined the Trust as Medical Director in April 2018.
- trained at Liverpool Medical School, Barts and The Royal London, Maudsley Hospital and Guys and St Thomas Hospitals.
- possesses postgraduate qualifications from UCL and the Institute of Psychiatry, as well as the Said Business School at Oxford University.
- was Clinical Director of Adult Mental Health at East London NHS Foundation Trust.
- also holds the position of Group Chair of the Social Interest Group (a not-for-profit organisation set up to enrich and extend opportunities for people facing social and health challenges).
- recently worked as liaison psychiatrist for renal medicine at Royal London Hospital, providing mental health input to patients undergoing dialysis or awaiting a kidney transplant.
- lectures at Queen Mary, University of London (medical school) and City and University of London (nursing school).
- was born and raised in the Caribbean, and has worked in Bermuda and New Zealand as well as the UK.