This week is Mental Health Awareness Week 2021! This year the theme is Nature and the positive impact that nature can have on mental health.
Each day, throughout the week, we will be posting a theme and want you to send us a picture telling us the impact that nature has on your mental health.
Monday: The countryside
You can send your pictures to us in a number of ways:
- By mobile using what’s app on 07850799130
- By e-mail email@example.com
- Or post your picture on social media and tag us!
- Twitter: @Southern_NHSFT
- Facebook: @SouthernHealthNHS
- Instagram: @southernhealth_nhsft
A photo will be selected each day and will be printed and framed. The winner will choose which healthcare site, across Hampshire, they would like it displayed in. So look out for the themes and make sure you send or post a photo! #MHAW2021