We would like to invite you to attend our “Transforming our services – What’s important to you” event on Tuesday 10 September at The Ark, Basingstoke, which will be hosting the Trust’s Annual Members’ Meeting. All are welcome to attend.
This year’s theme is “transforming our services”, focusing our minds on the work we have been doing with patients, families, carers and staff to change our services. We will also be taking the opportunity to celebrate our successes and look to the future transformation of our services.
The formal Annual Member’s Meeting part of the evening will begin at 6pm.
You will be able to hear from our patients, service users and carers involved in Southern Health, have an opportunity to talk to staff and service users about the Trust. There will be stands from our services showcasing what we have been doing this year, many including activities and health checks – from community healthcare and mental health to learning disability and specialist services.
We look forward to seeing you on 10 September.
List of exhibitors:
1. Childrens and Families 0-19 service
2. Chat Health
3. West Hampshire Community Diabetes Team
4. North and West Hampshire Community Respiratory Service
5. Frailty working together
6. NHS 111 Mental Health Triage Service
8. Liaison Psychiatry
9. North Hampshire Community Learning Disability Team
10. Get Involved / Brighterway
11. Forensic Learning Disability Service
12. Quality Improvement
13. Alzheimers Society - Singing for the Brain
14. Technology - Video Consultation
16. Austen House – new 17 bed unit for children and adolescents with severe mental health problems.
17. Beaulieu Ward – new dementia friendly ward.
18. Technology – the digitally enabled clinician and electronic patient records (EPR)
19. Research and Development
20. Hampshire Healthcare Library Service
21. People Development
22. “Every Life Matters” Suicide prevention launch