Thank you to those of you who attended our Annual Members' Meeting on Tuesday 10 September.
Please find below resources from the evening:
You can download and read the minutes of the meeting or you can listen to an audio recording of the event below.
List of exhibitors:
1. Childrens and Families 0-19 service
2. Chat Health
3. West Hampshire Community Diabetes Team
4. North and West Hampshire Community Respiratory Service
5. Frailty working together
6. NHS 111 Mental Health Triage Service
8. Liaison Psychiatry
9. North Hampshire Community Learning Disability Team
10. Get Involved / Brighterway
11. Forensic Learning Disability Service
12. Quality Improvement
13. Alzheimers Society - Singing for the Brain
14. Technology - Video Consultation
16. Austen House – new 17 bed unit for children and adolescents with severe mental health problems.
17. Beaulieu Ward – new dementia friendly ward.
18. Technology – the digitally enabled clinician and electronic patient records (EPR)
19. Research and Development
20. Hampshire Healthcare Library Service
21. People Development
22. “Every Life Matters” Suicide prevention launch