This includes injuries or conditions affecting your:
Who is this service for?
We provide a service for people with a variety of health problems or conditions. These can typically include:
- A recent injury, such as whiplash, knee strain or sprained ankle
- Surgery, such as a knee replacement, ligament reconstruction or shoulder surgery
- Spinal problems
- Soft tissue problems, such as after a fall.
How we can help
We will carry out an assessment to determine the best way of helping you manage your health problem.
Some of the ways we can help include:
- Assessing the cause of your health problem and what factors might be causing it, or making it worse
- Restoring your confidence by helping improve your movement
- Educating you about healthy living, especially with exercise and activity
- Providing advice on work, leisure and daily living
- Relieving pain and muscle spasm
- Promoting healing of an injury
- Restoring movement to your joints
- Helping correct muscle weakness or imbalance
Our therapists use a range of techniques and approaches. This includes physical methods, such as massage and manipulation. We also develop exercise programmes, which are tailored to help with your particular health problem.
Get access to this service
Contact your GP, social worker or other health professional to request a referral to our service.