Tel: 01590 663000
We provide a wide range of services at Lymington New Forest Hospital. It provides both scheduled (planned) and acute care, and is designed to be a 'one stop shop' with appointment, consultant, diagnosis and treatment under one roof.
There is a dedicated part-time Chaplain.
Our services include:
- Blood tests - Blood tests are now provided by New Forest Healthcare at local GP surgeries, with a rota of surgeries providing appointments in the early morning, evenings and Saturday mornings.To contact your local service please phone your surgery or visit New Forest Healthcare's website
- You will still contact your own GP to get the results and for any further appointments.
- CT scanner
- Elective day case and short stay surgery
- Four inpatient wards and a recovery ward
- Long-term conditions unit
- Minor Injuries Unit
- MRI scanner
- Rapid Assessment Centre
- Stroke rehabilitation
- X-ray (Walk-in clinic, Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm)
2.30pm – 4:00pm
6:30pm – 8:00pm
Care Quality Commission