Tel: 01590 663000
We provide a wide range of services at Lymington New Forest Hospital. It provides both scheduled (planned) and acute care, and is designed to be a 'one stop shop' with appointment, consultant, diagnosis and treatment under one roof.
There is a dedicated part-time Chaplain.
Our services include:
Blood tests: We operate a walk-in service between 7.30am and 3.00pm, Monday to Friday (no appointment required). Alternatively, Blood tests are now also provided at local GP surgeries. To contact your local service please phone your surgery or visit New Forest Healthcare's website
- You will still contact your own GP to get the results and for any further appointments.
- CT scanner
- Elective day case and short stay surgery
- Four inpatient wards and a recovery ward
- Long-term conditions unit
- Minor Injuries Unit
- MRI scanner
- Rapid Assessment Centre
- Stroke rehabilitation
- X-ray (Walk-in clinic, Monday-Friday, 9:30-12:30 and 13:30 - 16:00)
2.30pm – 4:00pm
6:30pm – 8:00pm
Care Quality Commission