Children's centres aim to give every child the best possible start in life. They are places where families with children under five can easily access a range of different services, many of them free, including;
- Information and advice on family support services and childcare in the local area
- Drop-in sessions and courses for families including healthy lifestyle and parent programmes
- Access to early education and childcare for children under five
- Access to child and family health services
- Links with Jobcentre Plus, further education and training opportunities.
Further information including how to find your local children's centre can be found http://www3.hants.gov.uk/childrens-services/childrenandyoungpeople/childrens-centres.htm
Alternatively use the search criteria below to find a children's centre near you.