Join us for our upcoming free event ‘From Research to Practice’ taking place on Tuesday 28 January. Come along to learn how mental health research impacts clinical practice, with talks from international experts and NHS clinicians. Also hear from service users, experts by lived experience, who will share how research has changed their lives.
Whether you are a clinician, academic, service user, carer or a member of the general public, if you are interested in mental health research, we encourage you to attend.
Our speakers will be covering a wide range of topics spanning from lifestyle interventions to co-production; culturally adapted cognitive behavioural therapy to memory research, and much, much more!
- Prof Richard Gray - University Western England, Bristol
- Prof David Kingdon – University of Southampton, Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Prof David Baldwin – University of Southampton, Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Prof Clive Holmes – University of Southampton, Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Prof Richard Holt - University of Southampton
- Lesley Herbert, Consumer Advisor, Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust
To sign up for the event please complete the registration form. Send your completed form via email to email@example.com or via post to:
Research and Development department
Tom Rudd Unit
Please click here to view the programme of the days events.