Hope: 'making recovery a reality'
Agency: 'taking control of your wellness'
Opportunity: 'for yourself and for getting involved'
Download our termly timetable
Important information when booking or cancelling courses
If you have booked onto a course but are no longer able to attend please could you make the college aware as soon as possible as spaces are limited.
Are you a University Student currently on placement in a SHFT Adult Mental Health service?
If so you can attend the following introductory courses without the need of an agreement from your placement mentor:
- Bite size: What is this thing called Recovery?
- Bite size: Hope
- Bite size: What is this thing called WRAP?
However if you would like to attend any of our other courses you will need to follow these steps:
1. Enrol online or by phone
2. Download, print and fill in the AMH student application form
3. Return the form prior to attending your selected course/s
4. We will contact you to confirm your course booking
Are you interested in developing and delivering a training course for the Recovery College?
If you are please complete this form and submit to the college. We will contact you to discuss your proposal further.