These meetings offer you an opportunity to:
- Hear from a specialist and their area of expertise
- Ask questions about our services
- Learn about our plans for the year ahead
- Share your views and ideas
- Meet people with similar interests and passions
Medicine for Members
Medicine for Members are a series of talks we give to our members. They offer our members the opportunity to hear from a specialist in a specific topic, recent topics have included older peoples health, dementia and our specialised, secure mental health inpatient unit for young people, Bluebird House.
Our most recent Medicine for Members event was a talk about our specialist MoD unit at Parklands Hospital. Dr Susie Carman, Consultant Psychiatrist for the unit gave a presentation on how the unit works, the types of patients she sees and we work alongside our MoD colleagues.
We recorded the event for those people who were unable to attend. You can listen to the recording below and read through the presentation slides by downloading them here.