Informizely customer feedback surveys

[Skip to content]

Southern Health
Search our Site

How to make a Safeguarding referral in Wiltshire

Safeguarding is Everybody’s Business. If you have been harmed or are experiencing abuse or neglect, or if you are concerned that a child or vulnerable adult has been harmed or is at risk of being harmed then please follow the links below to find out about how you can make a Safeguarding referral in your area. 

Raise an Alert with Social Services: Wiltshire

Children’s Social Care team
  • 01380 826 200

Safeguarding Adults:
Out of Hours
  • 0845 6070 888


Adults with learning disabilities Swindon
  • 01793 466724

Emergency Duty Service
  • 01793 436699


Contact the Police:

Wiltshire Police

Non-Emergency: 101

Emergency: 999