Informizely customer feedback surveys

[Skip to content]

Southern Health
Search our Site

How to make a Safeguarding referral in Buckinghamshire

Safeguarding is Everybody’s Business. If you have been harmed or are experiencing abuse or neglect, or if you are concerned that a child or vulnerable adult has been harmed or is at risk of being harmed then please follow the links below to find out about how you can make a Safeguarding referral in your area.

Raise an Alert with Social Services:


Safeguarding Children:

Please contact the First Response Team on:

  • Tel. 0845 460 0001


Safeguarding Adults:

Please call Careline on:

  • Tel. 0800 137 915


Out of Hours:
  • Call our Emergency Duty Team on 0800 999 7677

    Leave a message on the Careline answerphone


Contact the Police:

Thames Valley Police

Non-Emergency: 101

Emergency: 999